Monday, January 29, 2007

Intriguing new news!

"What's this?" you may ask. "A second post in consecutive days? Nonsense!" After only a few days my progress has seemed to have taken a turn for the better, notably starting with 2 O. bronzepiece steals in Dynamis Jeuno. We (my girlfriend and I) have also happened to find a few 9k pieces (the going rate for all 3 types of currency is ~10k each). While I've been working on the pieces somewhat consistenty when I have the gil, certain things inspire me to work on it to a greater extent. Things I see on forums, other people with Mandau, etc. It seems somewhat insane, even to myself, but I'd like to finish it without owing anybody gil. We'll see how that works out in the distant future, but for now, a progress update!

Bynes: 32/10,400
Shells: 13/6,100
Bronze: 11/1,400

Excellent, I'm almost 1/100th of the way from obtaining all the necessary bronzepieces! >.>

No comments: