Wednesday, January 10, 2007

It begins...

Having obtained most of the purchasable gear that I've wanted for thief, I've decided to start working toward... a newwww carrrr! I'm kidding, it already states my plans at the top of the page, so mentioning them again would be redundant. The concept for someone to track their entire upgrade process came from the thief forums on Allakhazam. Hopefully later on I can get a cool little graph showing how far I am from completion and whatnot, but I'm a pretty lazy guy, so I'm not sure how likely that is.

I've been planning on starting collection of currency for a while, but wanted to wait until I was confident in my current gear (basically, I wanted to make sure I was set until I get sea and start limbus runs for Homam).

That being said, my first currency obtained since finalizing my decision came fittingly from a Steal off of an orc in Dynamis-San d'Oria. That brings my total progress to:

Bynes: 0/10,400
Shells: 0/6,100
Bronze: 1/1,400

Huzzah for progress!

No comments: